Elements of Teaching



     As an observer, I observed everything that my resource teacher and students do in their classroom. My resource teacher has the 3H already. These 3H are the head, heart, and hands. She's holistic already I guess because as I've observed her, she's already in ease when taking care of her students. As my other resource teacher told me, "If these 3 are not balanced, you'll never be a successful and effective teacher." and I agree with this because if the teacher is only knowledgeable without character, she/he has a character but not knowledgeable or if the teacher is teaching the students but don't help the students, everything is worthless.

    These 5 elements of teaching, I guess all of them are important. These 5 elements also present in my resource teacher and I can see that she's doing everything to cater to the student needs. The teacher herself is very effective with the help of the materials/resources, the learning environment was okay with students even though their seats are for primary level, the personal behavior is present also and she manages to make her students enjoy what they are learning inside her classroom.

    I can see that she has a very good classroom management this is the one that I admired the most to her because she's very strict but kind in a way that students don't get fear or scare at her. They're just following everything that she says and they all cooperate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orientation Day at SDIS

21st Century Teacher

To Be A Teacher is My Greatest Work of Art