Educational Philosophy

     This is my resource teacher, Ms. Marty Galang. I've been observing in her class 2semesters already and I enjoy observing her in her class because she's very intelligent and she focused on the students and how they will acquire knowledge from her. 

     When I interviewed her last meeting, she said that she is Essentialism kind of a teacher just like my educational philosophy also. But on her part even though she is very traditional, her strategies and why of teaching is different. Since their curriculum is DepEd curriculum and they follow it strictly, she is also focused on students. She is very innovative somehow because she presents her topic by power point presentation and her little projector. She is very traditional yet she is flexible so that she can give the student needs.

    As she said, "We may have a specific educational philosophy but I think all of us can acquire those different educational philosophies in giving the student needs, by this different educational philosophies, we somehow become holistic." I agree with her and I will definitely have a lot of educational philosophies since we are the future 21st-century teachers. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orientation Day at SDIS

21st Century Teacher

To Be A Teacher is My Greatest Work of Art