To Be A Teacher is My Greatest Work of Art


Holla! I'm Bianca Nicole Pineda Estabillo. I'm 19 years of age. I'm a graduating student studying Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English at Holy Angel University.

Since I was young, I wanna become a great teacher someday. I was inspired by my elementary and high school teachers especially the English teachers. Ever since I experienced teaching the children in my field study observation, I felt that I want to teach more. I want to teach those little minds of the world's greatest resource that will become the future managers of the world. 

Handling 50 different students every hour is difficult. Learners have different learning styles, attitude and behavior that's why the work of the teacher is very difficult but fulfilling in our hearts at the same time. Seeing students who learned something, seeing them grew, improved, and be a better version of themselves makes our hardships worth it.

It may be difficult now but someday they will pay you back buy seeing them finishing their studies, have a decent job, have a wonderful family, have a good life and by seeing them become a great person who can share something in this world. 

Comments

  1. Hello Bianca. Having the green background for your text is not reader-friendly. Kindly remove and it is also better if you left align your postings, except for titles of course.

    This is to tell you that I saw your page and I am looking forward to reading your postings related to the teaching profession soon!

    Interact with your classmates by giving comments on their articles as well.

    Cheers,
    Prof Formoso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ma'am Bianca! I sense that passion in teaching really lies in you upon reading your article. Hope you could be the kind of teacher that the digital natives need.Good luck!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teaching can be stressful yet I still see that you can handle it. Good luck! Ma'am Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teaching is fun and exciting. Embrace every experience and always be an example of your students.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For sure you will also inspire you future students!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The passion for teaching is evident upon reading your blog, keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to know that your teachers in elementary and high school motivated you. If I were one of them, I will be proud of myself because I touched the life of one of my student before. I hope you will also serve as an inspiration to others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope also :) thankyou for teh compliment :)

      Delete
  8. Yes in the future students whom you taught will pay you back, just be dedicated and be not lazy in teaching🙂

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since you really want to be a teacher someday, i think you’re gonna be one of the best English Language teacher in the future! Godbless on your furure teaching career! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello.

    It was nice to know that you really want to become a teacher since you were in elementary. I hope that this passion will serve as your driving force to continue and push through. As for the comment of this write-up, I like how the writer showed to us the details of her dream of becoming a teacher and her realizations now. I believe the writer will still improve in giving more depth in her write-ups. In summary, this composition is a good read for those who want to pursue the teaching career. Continue to be an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orientation Day at SDIS

21st Century Teacher