Orientation Day at SDIS




              We had an orientation last Thursday, August 2, 2018 at exactly 8:00 in the morning. Sto Domingo Integrated School was my observation school since FS1-FS6 except for FS5 because I was deployed at RL Annex. Since then we had an orientation, it's just the same all over again but I think it's good for us students so that we will always be reminded of their rules and regulations in their school since we are asking for a favor to them to observe in their school. 

     I love this school since then because first of all the environment is friendly, the teacher that handling the orientation was nice and the teachers there are also nice even the students. I didn't have a problem in this school since I was deployed here. I love observing in this school even their learning environment is not conducive to learning but still, students have the courage to learn more and teachers and faculties are doing their best just to improve their school to make it a better learning environment.

Comments

  1. Hope you’ll leave a legacy in the school that you love! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy and I hope you learn a lot from your cooperating school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to know that even though you are observing in a not so fancy school the passion is still there. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know that you love the school where you're observing. Hoping to read more of your blogs soon, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will not encounter any problem as you said SDIS is your cooperating school since then. Just always gove them a warm smile, Ma'am. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you for the comment i appreciated it :)

      Delete
  6. So glad that I/m not having a had time reading your post now, unlike the first I've read, the one with a green text background,. Hope you could give your best shot in this final observation, just enjoy and don;t forget to share your learning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you learn a lot from your cooperating teacher and enjoy your stay at your cooperating school! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m glad that you’re enjoying your observation. Goodluck and i hope you learn more in there! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you'll be able to contribute something to make the learning environment a little more conducive, even in the smallest of ways. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21st Century Teacher

To Be A Teacher is My Greatest Work of Art