Educational System



        Sto. Domingo Integrated School for me is indeed a friendly school where everyone welcomes you to their school with two hands. When I got deployed to another school, I missed this school very much. Where I can see that teachers, students, parents and even faculty members are so very kind and greet you with a smile. I'm so glad that I came back here and hoping that I will still deploy here when our practice teaching comes and looking forward also to teach in this kind and conducive environment to teach.

       Sto. Domingo Integrated School is a public school which follows the curriculum that DepEd implemented and this school follows it strictly. Their students managed to memorize and recite their vision and mission before starting their lesson and I think this is a very good practice so that when somebody asks if they know their vision and mission of their own school, they would not be embarrassed instead they would be proud because they know their school very well. The management of this school is excellent because they managed to give character and values to their student. They are not just delivering knowledge to students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orientation Day at SDIS

21st Century Teacher

To Be A Teacher is My Greatest Work of Art